Oct 9, 2005


Pre-Wedding Preparations
Here's a picture of me about a week before the wedding.









One of my best friends, Katie Starkey, came all the way from Hermiston, Oregon to be with me a few days before my wedding day! She came Wednesday, to help get me prepared. God love her! I really don't think I could have gotten through so much without her. She was there for me every second. She even gave up time to be with some of our other friends, who we hadn't seen in forever, just to help get me through the big day.








My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew came as well, and really helped to get the decorations done, in particular. I was planning on doing the reception favors and everything all alone. But, to my surprise, I walked in one day, and they were all in there working on them! My cousin, Shannon is sitting there next to my sister. She was a great help all week as well :) It was such a great surprise. You have no idea how much stress that took off my shoulders.










Hehehe... Here's my little nephew, Taddie with my dog, Millie

They got along real well! A lot more than I thought they would...:)







Here's my nephew, my dad, and my dog. Such a cute picture.









Another good friend of mine was there for me, too, throughout the whole wedding experience: Ann Rebecca Chaput! She is one of my oldest and dearest friends. I love Ann so much. She is going to make a beautiful bride exactly one year from my wedding -- July 15, 2006! Congratulations, Ann!! The wednesday before the wedding, Ann took me out to get my nails done. It was so much fun! You know what? It was Ann that went with me to try on wedding dresses, helped me pick it out, took me to Great America for my sad bachelorette day :) (hehe it wasn't really sad -- it was a lot of fun! We just call it my sad bachelorette day, because it was just the two of us!) She is an incredible friend. God has blessed me dearly. Praise His name forever!




Here's my mom, buying the cake :)

No comments: