Oct 11, 2005

Gosh, you know what I was just thinking - it's been so long since I've done anything with html .... I'm not even going to try. I'm going to just go the easy way and make this post like a normal person :)

Best Job in the World, study study study, and sloppy joes

I love my job. I LOVE my job. I didn't have to go in today until 10 in the morning. Yea. Now that I've got some experience under my belt, I feel like I actually have an ability to help people, myself. What a great feeling. I went home for an hour for lunch. I cannot express how much I appreciate this hour in the middle of my day. It gives me an opportunity to get some things home briefly at home, while giving me a short break from work. Wonderful balance. Tonight, I stayed until 7pm for our call night (which is why I didn't have to go in until 10). I made almost 30 phone calls, and got a hold of some people, and will hopefully be able to save a lot of them some money. I know, from my own experience, that understanding where I am when it comes to my risks and my finances provides me with a ton of security. I know that life is unpredictable. I know that my God is going to protect me and prepare me for what's ahead. I praise him for giving me State Farm to be able to learn about and enable myself to be prepared for the worst. Not only will this save our family from potential devastation, but it will enable us to remain healthy and put us in a better postion to manage and create wealth, thus enabling us to bless others and to invest in the kingdom of God! Whew! I love my work

My handsome husband (hh) called me at work, inquiring on when I would be home. When I said that I wouldn't be home until 7 - he says to me, "Good, I'm going to make us dinner". He made me dinner and had it all ready and served when I got home! We had sloppy joes, baked beans, and potato chips :) Yum. I can't tell you how blessed I was. He is so good to me :).

But poor Dan ... he's been studying every day all day long. He goes to class, then comes home and studies until all hours of the night. If only I could study for him and then just ... download what I learned into his brain. That could work, right? :) He told me the other day that it looks like he's going to have a major test every week until the end of the semester. Holy cow. How many more days until the end of the semester??

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey sweetie! It was so good to hear from you! I think that a blog is so much fun :-) It's a good way to keep your family updated when you can't call them and stuff! We should definitely get together sometime; that would be so much fun! Did you know that Abby is pregnant?! Her blog is www.garmanfamily.blogspot.com. I am so excited for her! Well, I gotta run and get ready for work. Keep in touch!

Abby and Daniel said...

Andi! It is so good to hear from you! It looks like you are doing well. I am so excited for all that is going on in your life. Crazy isn't it. We need to chat sometime. E mail me! Superabs78@yahoo.com. I miss you. Talk to you soon.