Oct 20, 2005

I had a fabulous day in the office. Fabulous. I cannot express how much I am loving my job. Praise God! At one point in the day, I was cracking up so hard - It was one of those laughs where you laugh so hard that you start to cry. It was great.

I have no idea where my handsome husband is. It's getting late .. but I'm sure he's just at the library studying. He's such a hard working. I'm very proud of him and what he's willing to do in order to get the best education and be able to provide for his family :)

I talked with my mom today. Love her so. I think she thinks I'm pregnant. But I can't be. I've taken five tests that have all come out negative. But I think I'll find out this next week ... I'm getting some blood work and urine samples done for free since I've applied for life insurance. I'm excited -- we are going home tomorrow after work! Yea!!! The band is marching at State Finals .. but it's also my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary... I think we all know which one is more important :) We're also buying a new car! We're closing on a 2006 Pontiac G6 on Saturday. And I am really looking forward to the 8 hour trip there. And then 8 hours back. No really. I am.

No comments: