Oct 26, 2005

I love Christmas :) I love family :) I love memories.

I'm sitting here in our big chair, all sunk in and typing like an addict :) And what do I have playing on the sterio? The Chipmunk's Christmas! I used to listen to this when I was a little girl. I found it when we were home this past weekend. So I took it!

I praise God for life. I am starting to appreciate it more and more. That's what I want to harness and be able to pass down to my kids. A passion to live. Not to just live, but to live. And that can really mean so many different things to so many different people. To me, it means taking advantage of the time you have with those around you. Making the most of your relationships. Making your family more important than yourself. But that's just me.

(Please pray for us -- We might be having a welcome surprise! It's been about ... 45 days? since my "Aunt Flo" came to visit me. We'll see!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey! I've been thinking about you since I read your comment about Aunt Flo's delayed visit. Keep me updated! I hope the best for the both of you.