Jul 18, 2006

We had a pretty good day today. My mom, dad, brother, his girlfriend, and I got ready for the day, were planning on going to the Capitol building. However, my mom and dad had a mishap at the bank - the ATM said the transaction was complete, online it said that the money was removed, but no money was released at the machine. So... that set us back a couple hours.

We didn't go to the Capitol building. But we did go to the Holocaust Museum. That was neat. It was bigger than ones I've been to before. Still sad. But it's hard not to get numb to it, you know?

I called a friend. That was hard. I haven't really talked with her for a long time, but she's been on my heart lately. Pray for me. We'll see how it goes.

We went to the mall for lunch. I had SUBWAY. My mom and dad had bourbon chicken. Thomas and Christy had Chinese (yuck). We all kind of split up and walked around the mall. I headed to Victoria Secret (my new favorite store). And then I went to JCREW (my other favorite store). I can't wait until I can afford to shop at those places... rather than Walmart. Not that I'm not appreciative of having clothes - I am. It's just that my fave stores are a bit of a luxury to me...

Afterwards, we went to McDonalds, got some ice cream. Drove around the monuments, and headed home. Oh yeah - we went to Georgetown and George Washington Univ. so that Christy could take a look at them.

Charlie was glad to see us come home.

I'll be glad to see Dan come home tomorrow night.

No comments: