Jul 8, 2006

Today I accomplished:
I cleaned up the living room. I exercised (yea!!!). I worked at State Farm from 9-12. Hmm.. but I have a lot more to do: wash the dishes, put in a couple loads of laundry, vacuum, break down some boxes, go ROLLER SKATING.

This made me happy today:
I didn't have to work all day. I am so happy that I exercised, because I really didn't want to. I love it when I do something anyway - even if I didn't want to.

This made me angry today:
I was trying to exercise, and Horatio was attacking my hair. Grrr.. Wait. I'm working on not being annoyed with silly, small things like that: everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. For man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. (James 1:19-20)

In the news today:
Wimbledon has been on TV all day. I haven't really been watching ... I've been watching "Sweet Home Alabama" while I'm cleaning!!

Today's weather:
Not too hot. I wish it would rain a bit, though. They thought it might, this morning on the news. But.. it hasn't yet.

No comments: