Jul 11, 2006

My agent's mom died this morning. She's been sick for about 6 years now, but she's been doing really pretty well - she definitely outlived what they expected. They made the decision to move her to hospice yesterday, and she was gone this morning. Of course, they were expecting her to pass, but what they were expecting was for her to be at hospice for a week, slip into a coma, live for about 1 more week, and then pass. So, in comparison to what they were planning for, it was quite sudden. If you think about them, please keep them in your prayers. Her dad is taking it pretty hard.

I just killed a really, really big spider (I think it's dead. I threw a book at it: it was still there. I threw a movie at it: still there. So I threw a really big phone book at it, and it fell off the wall. Lord, I hope it's dead). I am so ready for Dan to come home. (I am pretty sure that I am going to go with him whenever he goes anywhere for more than a few nights from now on... I just hate being a way from him. He's my best friend)

Peace!

Andrea Lizard Breath
(andrea elizabeth....)

No comments: