Sep 12, 2009

I've been having fun updating this blog! We hosted a paid site for awhile: "thehartsteins.com". But I didn't use it often enough to justify paying for it. So we're back! You know, when blogs started to become popular, I used them for two reasons: as a journaling source for myself and a life updater for friends and family. It seems like everyone I know is on Facebook. And it does a fantastic job updating everyone on what's happening in everyone's lives. So I ask myself, do I really need a separate blog, then? Maybe I should explain something before I answer that question. I am a journal junkie. I LOVE writing in journals, I love blogging in journals - and I love lots of places to do it! Actually, that's not entirely true. It would make me incredibly happy to stick with just one place to journal. But I love journaling so much that I love to try anything new that enables me to journal. Which is why I end up journaling over the place. And it's a chaotic mess. I'm ready to settle down. Back to the question: do I really need a separate blog? Yes, I think I do. But rather than blogging for both my own personal joy and to update friends and family, the purpose of my blog will be simplified down to "for my personal joy". I maybe need to think this through some more before I just dive right in. Although, I'm excited to!

No comments: