Jan 23, 2011

It is so hard to believe that we're almost done with January. Unbelievable. Abigail will be 10 months old on February 2!! Crazy. She is just crawling up a storm. Allllllll over the house. Apparently, I must have a very baby proof way of living, because I have had to rearrange very little to accommodate her habit of getting into everything. In fact - it's usually okay for her to get into whatever she wants. We have this game, she and I, that I LOVE. I'll get on the ground and crawl around with her. Eventually, she'll start to crawl after me and I'll squeal, "no, no, no, no! No, don't get me!!" and then I roll over onto my back and she crawls on top of my tummy and lays a big, wet, open mouth kiss on my face. I love that game!! I think she likes it, too :) Do you think she'll still want to do play that game with me when she's a seventeen year old junior in high school? *sigh* Yeah, you're right, that might be weird.







My Signature

No comments: