Jan 28, 2011

Abigail has a new cousin. Emmalyne June Hartstein. She was born on December 20, 2010 in Bremen.

I love to watch Abigail with other kids. Emmalyne was visiting our home and began to cry. What did Abigail do? She stopped playing, crawled over to the couch, pulled herself up and began to pat and kiss the baby's head. How does she know to do this? I'm not sure if she's seen adults do this ... or if it's instinctual ... I don't recall specifically teaching her to do this - only encouraging her when I've seen her already start to try to make kids feel better. But I'm grateful for her heart!














Abigail patting Emmalyne's head.
















Giving Kisses!
















I love Abi's open mouth kisses :)
















Auntie Sarah, is she better?
















Mommy, I think she's better!
My Signature

No comments: