Apr 11, 2007

It's been a little while since I've posted anything. To be honest, I'm trying to refrain from typing too much these days. Shocking, I know :). How in the world am I to accomplish that?? But I'm starting to get pain in my right hand wrist when I'm on the computer too much. I'm starting to look forward to the days when we all have a PC that is voice driven. When I can simply talk in a microphone connected to the computer and everything I say is either done or typed out for me. When, oh when will that sort of technology be readily available to me?? :) I'm sure it's not too far into the future. I'm certain the technology itself is available - but I have never seen a computer like that which I may purchase today. If you could ... I wonder how expensive they are ... (are you mystified that I'm wasting my precious typing time to so frivolous an explanation? Me too.)

Anyway - we're doing well :) *Gotta go! I'll be right back to finish!!

No comments: