Mar 9, 2007

OK "wheew....." *breathing air out*

There are times when I forget that people read these things. Times when I will write something, and then a few months later someone mentions it. At that moment, I think to myself, "oh wow.. they were reading that. Yikes ... what else did I say that they might have read??" This is not one of those times. I am well aware that you are reading this. And I am making a post at 1 am and choosing to post this on here to ensure that I have some accountability in this area of my life. I want you to mention it at some point and just ask something like, "hey, how's that going anyway?"

Dave Hasz is an incredible man of God who has spoken things into my life ... been a vessel which God has used to breathe life into my life. It's been a long time since I've heard a fresh message from him, but I was fortunate enough to have listened to a podcast from the Honor Academy alumni website (I would post the link to it so that you could have the opportunity to listen, but you can only access it if you are an alumni ... and if you are one, you already know how to get there).

The message I listened to tonight was entitled "Eternal Accountability". Needless to say, God has grabbed my heart tonight with this message ...

This is Dan interupting my blog: sometimes the kitty is kind of smelly. He just smells, but we love him. And we want him to know that.

No comments: