Dec 16, 2009

Getting Bigger!

Well, I'm definitely starting to show :) I get mixed reviews. Some people tell me, "You're not really THAT big. You look like you're doing a great job with your weight." And then I have people tell me, "WOW - are you 8 months pregnant? No? Oh... are you having twins??" Nope. Just one precious baby girl. I'm beginning to get excited about meeting her!! I have my 4D ultrasound this Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. It's just amazing to me that I'm already 6 months pregnant. There's not that much time left. And believe me, as excited as we are to meet our precious joy, we have a lot to do in the time we have left. Wednesdays in January are dedicated to birthing classes (FUN!). February is the month of baby showers :). March is the final get everything ready! month. AND THEN SHE'LL BE HERE!! Yay!!!! Has there ever been a more excited mother to be? Probably :)

My Signature

No comments: