Sep 24, 2007

Phone Blogging

Well, its about time! I have been trying to figure out how to blog
using my phone for awhile now - and I've figured it out!

Its about 5:20 am and I'm having trouble sleeping. I'm trapped
snuggly between my HH (handsome husband) and my cat, Horatio. I think
I've been up since about 2:45 am or so... I've surfed the web,
checked my email, fought the urge to send text messages, read a
portion of Jane Austen's book, "Emma", all while snug in bed using my
iPhone. Praise the Lord for technology!

I'm starting to get a little sleepy tho.. I think the reason I'm
awake is bc I slept most of Sunday away. Why? Well, without too much
detail, its my time of the month and I was trying to sleep away the
pain. Dan is so cute... Shortly after dinnertime, he told me he also
wasn't feeling well. He said, "I think I gots my period.. I hate my
period." I just laughed and kissed his face. I love him so much!!

Ok, now that I know how to do this, I will blog again soon - later!

Andrea Hartstein
Sent on my iPhone

No comments: