Feb 5, 2007

I <3 the guitar!!

I'm learning how to play, can you believe it?? I'm so good, too. I can already play "Oh When the Saints Go Marching In". :) I can't begin to tell you how far I have to go. Hahaha.... *nervous laughter*

BUT I have my guitar all picked out!!!! I am SO excited!!!!!! We even went down to the Guitar store and I got to touch it and everything. Here's a picture of it:


I just have to decide on the color now. The atomic pink one, I think, is my favorite right now. They're both super sparkly and have stars on the fretboard. SO awesome. And they're made for girls, so the fretboard is smaller than normal boy guitars.

I have absolutely fallen inlove with the guitar. I can't wait until I can really worship using it.

Which one screams "ANDREA!!!!" to you? (or "ANDI!!!!!" - Whatever :))

No comments: