Dec 25, 2006

Christmas Time Again!


I love Christmas. I love being with family. I love presents :) - both giving and getting. I LOVE being with my baybas (Lauren and Jake Jake turn 1 yrs old tomorrow). Below are their pictures one year ago TOMORROW!


























And my baybas as of late:
























Now, actually, they have so much more hair than in these pictures.... I need some updated photos.. I have some; they just need to be scanned in.

Dan has been saying all week long how much he hates Christmas. He hates feeling obligated to buy presents, he hates all of the chaos, he hates the holiday traffic, he hates spending $$$, he hates having to go to 8 million Christmas parties.

OH MY GOODNESS - I forgot mention. I went to my first bar! Well, in the US. I've been clubbing and to bars in Germany (what's not a pub there?). Emily (Dan's cousin) and Matt (family/childhood friend) wanted to go out after holiday hooplah on Christmas Eve - so Dan and I met them and Bridget at a bar in Mishawaka. Scary. A fight broke out and everything. The fight included the bar owner and his girlfriend. He slammed her into the door and then she proceeded to break everything in the back room. We heard glass breaking for a good length of time (maybe 3-7 min). I didn't drink anything - just Pepsi :). Although, I was carded. We shared so many good stories and memories, it was great. At Midnight, we were asked to leave, b/c the bar was closing - so we went to IHOP until about 2 am. I think that was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long, long time :).

I don't care what Dan thinks of Christmas - I love it :)!


*Pay no attention to the dates on the pictures... I rarely set it to the correct date. The wee baby photos were taken on 12-26-05 and the later ones were taken in August after our trip to Washington D.C. to visit my mom and dad.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just wondering how things are. Any luck with getting preggo? :-)